A Free to Use Collection of Outcomes Models, Program Logics, Strategy Maps, Ends-Means Diagrams, Results Chains, Theories of Change etc, Modeled in DoView Outcomes Software.
[The models on this site were created in DoView 1.18, with the release of DoView 2.0 these models will be updated and other models added in early 2010)
Examples of updated models (you can view these in your browser, but if you want to download and edit them, you need DoView 2.0)
Outcomes models set out all of the important steps needed to get you from where you're now to the outcomes you want. They're called by different names (program logics, program theories, ends-means diagrams, theories of change, strategy maps, results chains etc.) but they're all basically trying to do exactly the same thing.
• Visually mapping what you're trying to do is now being done in all sectors because its a much better way to 'see' and talk about what you are doing. FAQ on what outcomes models are.
• You're free to use these models for most commercial and non-commercial purposes. See our Free to use page.
• All these models have been drawn using the Outcomes Model Guidelines available on this site.
• A new one page set of 13 Tips for Drawing Great Outcomes Models is available.
• We want put as many outcomes models (program logics) as we can up on this site for you to use.
• All models here are in DoView outcomes software file format and also in PDF format (automatically generated from within DoView).
• If you want to play around with any of the models on this site, download a free trial version of DoView now from www.doview.com (currently Windows version only).
• The full list of outcomes models is up on the model list page on this web site.
• If you have models you would like to put up here please just contact us via the contact page.